The Elizabea Castle of Trois-Villes was built in 1660 for Arnaud de Peyrer, Count of Treville, Captain of the King’s Musketeers.
Built on a terrace overlooking the Gave du Saison, it faces the mountains of Haute-Soule. François Mansart would have drawn the plans and would have given it this classical architecture.
The English-style park, planted in the middle of the 19th century, covers 6 hectares where magnificent and imposing magnolias can be seen. The residence is on two floors.
The main facade, decorated with mullioned windows, is framed by two forecourts. The south facade opens onto a small French garden.